Includes the Australian civilization with John Curtin, the Digger unique unit, Outback Station unique improvement and a new Natural Wonder:
- Civ Unique Ability: Australian coastal cities always receive extra Housing. Pastures also trigger the Culture Bomb effect, grabbing adjacent tiles from other civs and City-States. Yields from Campuses, Commercial Hubs, Holy Sites and Theater Squares are enhanced in attractive terrain.
- Leader Unique Ability: John Curtinu2019s unique ability is called u201cCitadel of Civilization.u201d Australia gets bonus production at the start of a Defensive War, and when it liberates a city.
- Unique Unit: Australiau2019s unique unit is the Digger, which gets bonuses to combat on land tiles adjacent to water and when fighting outside their territory.
- Unique Infrastructure: The Outback Station is a tile improvement that unlocks with the Guilds civic, and can be upgraded with Steam Power and Rapid Deployment. It provides food and production, with bonus food for adjacent Pastures.
New u201cOutback Tycoonu201d Scenario:
- This uniquely economic-focused Scenario has you take control of one of four Colony Governments as you compete to explore and develop the natural beauty and wealth of Australia.
- Includes unique units and gameplay effects, with no combat between players.
- 60 turn limit.
New Uluru Natural Wonder:
- This desert wonder provides bonus Faith and Culture to adjacent tiles.